“I Am NOT A Holocaust Denier” SHOWDOWN! Rabbi Shmuley vs Candace Owens

As long as we have Shmuley Netanyahu and alike hey they are doing more than half of the job for us, this is good fortune for us very good, btw, Michael Jackson mentioned about Shmuley in one of his songs there Michael said something about how manipulating the Talmud is, yes he actually said that in one of his songs, Michael was referring to Shmuley in the song, as most of you know also, Michael was about to officially to reveal he had reverted to Islam, so the Zionist sent their agents and many point to Shmuley to have him take an overdose of drugs and die which he did, thats why people are saying Shmuley killed Michael Jackson which I believe is true, just look at this face, I see a devil, I mean it I believe Shmuley have sold his soul to Satan, not kidding, I do believe he is a Luciferian a devil worshiper.

Comments