Former IDF General: Israel Societal Collapse Imminent

You guys and the world are seeing with your own eyes the behavior of the Talmuds with how they rape people burn up people alive the genocide the whole thing and are proud of it, they do all this openly you all can see it, now you see me referring to scriptures when I talk about the Talmuds like Sodom and Gomorah you all are familiar with the behavior of those Talmudic tribes, how they raped people how they burt up people in satanic sacrifices to their dark lord Satan the open homosexual activities at those places, you have heard of it, when I point to the fact that these are the exact same people just going back to their roots some of you think I mention this for now reason but you are wrong, when I refer to them as the Synagog of Satan I mean every word of it, when I say they are the same Talmuds from Sodom and Gomorah I mean every word of it, I say it again, these people are showing their real demonic faces but its even worse today, today the Talmuds have mixed their blood with the barbarian Khazar race, double satanic impact, its like fuel and oxygen you need to brace yourself before you wreck your pants buddy because now the whole world is in grave danger, humanity is at risk of paying a price you only see in horror movies now this is not imaginary, its real !   

Comments