How will Russia's inaction on Israeli strikes in Lebanon affect its ties...

When the Shia molla regime falls in Iran the cooperation between Iran and the Putin regime of Russia will also come to an end, trust me nobody likes Putin in Iran, I didnt met anyone who who had anything positive to say about Putin in Iran, Putin the Pimp and his FSB offended me by pushing a prostituted on me it didnt stop there, they even brought me a cataloage of whores for me to chose from, I swear to anything that is holy this is absolutely true those dirty sons of bitches actually did that and for this they shall pay, Putin the Pimp and his FSB WILL pay for this, its just matter of time, he can be assured, it wont be just Iran who cut relations with him but more than half of the world will, this is a promise :)

Comments