Iraq's Secret Sex Trade - Trailer

These are for the most part Sistanis pimps in Karbala in Najaf, these pimps have official offices there where you can go and chose women for temporary "marriages", and by temporary I mean an hour to as long as you pay the office which in turn will pay some to the woman to stay with the buyer, this is Shiaism for you folks, when will you get the message through your heads that Shiaism is Satan inspired not only that as I have explained to you many times, those Shia clerics most of them are in fact devil worshipers along with their women, they do Jinn stuff all day long, they call it white magic, I am telling you, there is a reason why God is punishing these dirty backwards societies, dont feel bad for them I am telling you, if you knew the things I know about them and if you fear God you would have sent them yourself to Hell, or why get your hands dirty, let God do it for you and this is what He is doing, these places are the dwellings for all dirty spirits there is, trust me on this, there is nothing holy about these Shia cities, instead those are some of the worst places on the planet, I know what I am talking about, there are just as bad other places around the world but for now I am concentrating on the Shias letting you know what the core of their satanic ideology is all about for you on the Day of Judgment when you are questioned by your Lord you cannot say you were unaware of what and who you were shilling for, so in fact if you are a corrupted soul, by reading and watching what I am saying and posting here, I am not doing you any favors, I am again being honest about it, but for you who cannot resist learning more, what more do you need to see before you turn your backs on these creatures and turn back to your Maker and pray for proper guidance.

Comments