Swedish politician asks Pro-Israel MEP to condemn Netanyahu actions | Da...

This Swedish EU pro Zionist politician is of the same camp that had their own Prime minister Olof Palme and Anna Lind assassinated by their own pro Zionist intelligence services SAPO, Sweden is crawling with these Zionist agent rats, they have infiltrated all aspects of government agencies, in 2015 SAPO were there watching hoping the Israeli agent have me murdered in the trap they set up for me, they sure got disappointed when it didnt fell through, its not the first time SAPO tried this, I actually have lost count how many times SAPO conspired to have me assassinated, I wonder why all their conspiracies never fall through, its not like they never tried their best or anything lol anyways, this is what these Zionists in Sweden should know, Sweden is changing rapidly and not in their favor, Sweden belongs to me, its mine.

Comments