Couple of points here, first one, now you understand why these people have been despised hated throughout history, well, well to be honest and more correct my first point can understood as misleading and I would partly agree with you, why is that, because it would be incorrect to blame their craziness on their ethnicity, its partly correct but not the whole story here, its more to it than that, it has also much to do with their culture, the culture that comes out of their religious teachings, their so called holy texts, like the Talmud, the reason we cannot fully blame their ethnicity why these people or so many of them are crazy but as a people we can, history back it up, as I said these people have been hated throughout history by men and beasts but also according to Scriptures, by God the Creator as well, meaning no matter wherever in historical religious even their own religious texts even they themselves admit God has been on their case from the get go, so all the evidence from all corners tell the same old story, these people are out of their damn minds, now we want to examine why they are so fucked up in their membranes, is it over what they eat, what they consume, it couldnt be the air their breath for you and I bread the same damn air, is it something in the water they drink, where they nest at night, do they hang upside down when they sleep, too much inbreeding, hmm that could be one explanation a whole lot of inbreeding and it reflects on their global IQ ranking, I believe they rank on 50th place, globally ! not the brightest, back to my earlier point, so we know its not the fault of their genetics, their ethnicity, because throughout history even Biblically speaking, God punished the Semite Hebrews, a whole lot, so whats the deal with the Ashkenazi Khazars, they are not Hebrew Semites, so how come they are even more fucked up then the OG ones, thats a valid question, and I my argument is that whomever follow their Tanakh and likes of Talmud then degrade to go as low to Kabala what would mess with anyones head, more so if you are an Israelite and worse so if you are from the tribes of Gog and Magog, the Khazars.

Look folks, the so called Palestinians are the ones God punished in the Bible, the children of Prophet Jacob aka Israel, before I continue with this part of my argument why they are all messed up I want to adress why I call them the so called Palestinians, for ethnically they are not, you can say you live in a land renamed as Palestine all you want and I wouldnt criticize you much for it because names of places can and have been changed to other names throughout history, many cases of that happening, like the land you know as Palestine had another name before, Canaan I remind you of, it also been called Judea after a dude, the tribe of Judah, Sumeria it also have been called, also the Holy Land, here I reminded you just this tiny place the names of it have been changed several times, no big deal, 70 years ago for the absolute first time the name of it was changed once again, see what I mean, so names of places can be changed, what you cannot change is the name of your original ethnicity, you are what you are, what I mean is, if someone come and liberate the Holy Land and decide to rename it, would the people there change the name of their ethnicity along with it, it would be crazy you might say, but it happened, the children of Prophet Jacob they changed it calling themselves Palestinians, when they are not, so thats why I call them the so called Palestinians.
Now to my second part of my argument why also the so called Palestinians are such a mess, so much so that I dont like them, honestly speaking, I dont like them, I dont like anything about them, like in the origin story of our species, us human beings, when God created Adam, may peace and blessings be upon him, as wise and foreseeing as the angels were, they asked God why God created Adam, not that the angels didnt like Adam himself, I am sure he was the most likable guy ever existed and the most intelligent one of a kind dude, so that couldnt be why the angels put this question to the Creator, the reason the angels put this question to their Lord was, the angels knew his children will be most destructive, so the angels had the right to put this question to their Lord, and I dont think any of us would disagree with the assessment of the angels here, we all have eyes and see how we have messed up here, the Lord replied, He knew what they the angels did not foresee couldnt understand, at least not to that point, otherwise they wouldnt have asked this question, then the Lord told the beings there to prostrate to Adam, show respect to the guy, all angels did and other beings at the meeting did as well, God never asked any of them to like Adam, although as I said he was most likable, I am sure, he was the perfect human being, a one of a kind human being, the best of us, so naturally he deserve respect, God the Lord only asked the beings there to bless Adam to support him, thats what it means when you prostrate to someone, isnt that so ? and any God fearing person like in the case of the angels when God tell you to do something you say how high my Lord, thats what you do, in the case of the children of prophet Jacob, eh Semite so called Palestinians, you dont have to like them, you dont have to like any of them, not a single one if thats your thing, but as a God fearing person, if you know whats good for you, you obey your Lord, in my personal case, I have paid a heavy price to bless and support these morons, with all the mess they have created, look folks lets be honest here, what they did in Oct 7 was the most idiotic idea ever, look the mess they have created for all countries in the region and in fact the whole world, you must be an absolute brainless moron bigger than the so called Palestinians themselves if you say what Hamas did and Sinwar was a good thing, you just in my view must be, and now these morons after having the last of their population almost wiped out are suing for peace, my question is then why did you did what you did then beg for peace ???? in fact if you look at the past 70 years, they have managed nothing but to lose and lose then lose some more to the point that they have a bit of Gaza shoreline to sleep in tents now, thats the accomplishment of these morons, and they set the whole region on fire in the process, thats why I dont like them, it seems whatever they do ends up in a big pile of mess, they have nothing positive to show for anything, a mess after another mess, and you wonder why even Arabs their closest cousins dont want anything to do with them, same here in Sweden, look at the persange of them in prisons here, they are a lawless bunch, involved in all kinds of criminal activity, most of them dont value higher learning, at best they are day laborers with a shop here and there making a living, leaving a mess behind themselves too, so in my personal case, because I am doing my best to obey my Lord, even if I have to lose everything I have, even my life, I must obey my Lord and unfortunately bless and support these morons, I dont want to but I have to, because I know whats good for me, I have come to the understanding have learned whats beneficial for me in the long run, and thats what I want you to reflect on, if you know whats good for you too, all the best in finding yourself, for you could be what God reflected on when He told the angels, there will a few good ones amongst these glorified apes that will eventually find out they are more than glorified apes, you are a human being.

 

Comments