AOC is not presidential material, I am going to say which might offend some of you but I do believe what I am about to say here, I dont think its a good idea for a woman to become the leader of a nation, the top of the food chain sort of speak, I absolutely have nothing against a woman being a leader of a company or in any other higher position but a leader of a nation and I will tell you why.
Being to the top leader of a nation you have to be willing to die for the cause, you must NOT be afraid of death, afraid of personal injury, to your good looks, you must be willing to put your life on the line and mean it, thats when you can remain an independent thinker, you must not be afraid of a real fight, a fight to the death, I am not saying all world men world leaders are but if you look how they got their, I can tell you they fought to get where they got, for good or bad, they were not handed over that position to them, they had to go out there challenging their opponents having the risk of getting whacked in the process, what I am saying is you have to be willing to get injured, physically, and men are more of a risk takers in that regard than women, and when a man have earned that top place, it will be very hard and difficult to influence them for good or worse, and you need leaders not to get easily influenced by men in power, because we know there are always treats directed towards leaders, and men unlike women are more willing to live a more uncertain lifestyles a more uncomfortable lifestyles than women, men are willing to get their head smashed to reach power than a women does, and thats what makes women unfit not suitable more prone to get influenced by other people in position of power, and thats why you havent seen women reach those level of power in history, we are living still living in a doggy dog world, nothing have changed in that regard either and never will, not behind the scene, what I am saying a man is more pruned to say no than a women when it comes to dangerous things, and thats a weakness you dont want in a leader over a nation, the reason why people went with Trump was that he understood giving off the impression that he was independent, and thats what men are good at projecting, even if it is a facade men are good at showing they are in charge and thats projecting confidence to people, and AOC is not giving those vibes out that she first of all is well educated in many international matters, then at the same time she gives off vibes of weakness, that she can be highly influenced when it comes to crucial issues, when she cannot give a straight answer to many important questions, also she gives of the vibes that she is seeking to stay in the good grace of the establishment also, that she is there to advance her political career, she looks like a teenage girl up there, all this said I dont see her as an independent thinker less so a presidential material.   

 

Comments