Let me say what you in the mainstream media dont want to say, if the far right were not pro Putin the Pimp you wouldnt have any major issues with them, thats just the truth because the mainstream media is controlled by center to right rich families, these people want lower taxes less regulations to enrich themselves further, so the battle here is between the lefties the far right and the center right who actually hold the power here trying to quiet down these two on the far left or right of the spectrum so basically its a battle between the center right vs the lefties and the far right, in my view all these three ideologies are destructive, the lefties less so, much less so in my view, sure there are some communist leaning lefties and if they got their way which is not going to happen its all a hype by the far right and the center right that would be a problem for I also dont believe in a one party system, its all scaremongering, for now the scaremongering by the extreme far right is selling to a large portion of the population and you know whose fault that is, those center to right who have messed more or less everything up, and the fact that they pretend they are all surprised why people are angry at things like the economy things like mass immigration the wars all the waste I say they have themselves to blame, so dont act as if came from nowhere, now some say its all done by design, we dont have to go into that now here but it could be something to these claims, I dont think its all organic and natural, I think something else is going on myself, the point is if this continues you will have the mess most of you didnt wish for and reason for this is, you didnt want to hear the other party out, to sit down listen to their concerns what they want to improve on and work something out, if there is a will one can always work something out, when it comes to Russia, what fool would hurt himself just to inflict harm on someone else they dont like, its a sign of madness, if you want to sanction Russian officials and businessmen do it then if thats what you want, but why go on to hurt your own businesses by cutting all relations off with them, especially when you need them, thats what doesnt make sense to me, and lets be honest here, at the end of this with Russia, I will tell you how it will end, in two ways, either there will be an agreement of some sort or nuclear war, if the fist option come to fruition which is very likely then the question is, what was all this good for then ????? if you want a armed conflict with them then why waste time then, because even I can see the longer this goes on you in Europe are getting weaker, its not in your benefit to prolong this, because if it goes to full war you better get it going right now, you get nuked they get nuked but at least you havent wasted other resources on other BS like you are now, I am serious, if I was Europe I see two choices before me, either quit this now or push for war, either of these options I would pursue without wasting time, peace or war, either way, Europe fucked up, and thats why people are pissed, for they are the ones who are paying for it in the end and thats what the ruling so called elites is so out of touch with, and now they are bitching why the extreme far right got votes, sue for an agreement, sanction the Russian elites at the same time get their damn oil !!! and get your economy back in business and if you refuse, people will get pissed and chaotic, if thats what you want thats why I said, either way you are fucked, you fucked up massively here, now stop bitching get to do some good work !!!

 

Comments