There are many things to say about this with whats going on in Europe and immigration, lets focus on Germany for now, first of all I must say I feel them, I really do, they are dummies generally speaking however their concerns is not ungrounded, there is a lot of truths there, but how to go about it how to fix it and who to blame and for what thats where they got it grong, so let me start with this Islam thing, in reality I dont see them knowing anything about Islam itself, what these poor souls see and what they have seen is a cultural collision thats what they have been subjected to, I think if they took their time and understood what Islam is they would immediately differentiate between Islam the faith and the cultures many of these immigrants come from, because its a massive difference there but dummies they like to be told what to think instead of taking their time to study things for themselves and again I call them dummies for they are being taken advantage of their dummyness, I understand they dont like and oppose many of these immigrants for not assimilating in the new country and society they have immigrated to, and welcomed in, in Islam we are told to wherever country you immigrate to one MUST follow their laws respect their culture and if you are going to stay there you must have some sense of ownership to new place you have moved to, AND we are told, if you dont like it you better move out, there are no ifs and buts about it this is whats we are instructed, meaning you must be at ones best behavior and thankful for someone taken you in, its common sense, you dont even have to be instructed to follow these simple guidelines, so I do feel with in this case the Germans who are fed up with shit going on in their country even by a handful of immigrants, its worse than that but even a handful of it is bad enough, very bad, its embarrassing, so its not an Islam thing, Islam came to these people to improve them, it failed in that regard, even Prophet Mohammad said it would fail, for he knew his people, he knew they would mix much of their backward culture with these new guidelines and mess the good things he had established for them up eventually, I am primarily speaking people from the Middle East, Muslims from Indonesia Malaysia and that part of the world, you never hear or see any of what these Middle Easterns are doing, so it cannot be an Islam thing here, its cultural, I understand that so why cant these dummies, I'll tell you I can go even further to explain why they are dummies, in the documentary you saw these extreme farigh righter nationalists say they love Putin the Pimp and hated Zelenski, you know why they say they love Putin the Pimp, one of the reason is Putin and his media apparatus and troll farms and influencers are making a lot of efforts to brainwash to program these dummies, sure Zelenski is corrupt as sin, all that is true, but so is Putin too, who would argue against that, they are both corrupt and evil, you know what a sane far right German would say, I will tell you what a sane German would say, regardless of party affiliation, an independent thinking German today would say, sure Putin is corrupt and crooked but we should not sanction Russia we should have free trade with Russia for we need Russian energy to boost our own economy and create jobs, for we are suffering right now and its not going to get better in fact things are going to the shitter the way we are proceeding right now, our industry is suffering we need to go back to how things were with Russia, a brainless German would say, Putin is our guy Zelenski is corrupt and evil so we pick Putin as a great leader, like these brainless German nationalists you see here, you need to be smart and pragmatic here, for right now certain people like Elon Musk and others sees you are the dummies you are and are taking advantage of you for they have another sinister hidden agenda for you, I mean when will people learn especially the Germans, 80 years ago a guy also controlled by others came in and in no time brainwashed you and look what it caused you, its happening all over again, I personally cant believe how dumb people generally are why they cant see a couple of steps ahead of them before they make decisions now back to the Islam thing, I speak of experience here, if it was an Islam issue you had how come I myself can disarm any right winged nationalist with charm with my way of explaining things to them wherever I have met them, and its true, its so very true, I never had any of them hated me, I explained to them I am a Muslim all that everything I am telling you I never hide what I believe and after all that I still befriend them and they have no problems with me, so how come I can do it and most of these other people cannot, I will tell you what the reason is, because I actually follow Islamic guidelines and when you do that, nobody will dislike you, you respect them and they will respect you, but tell that to these morons from the Middle Eastern shit hole countires with their backward cultures, sorry to say but its true, I have tested it out I know, so I do feel with these not very educated dummies here who like to be told how things are instead of figuring out things for themselves and by that not allow others to take advantage of them, for believe me if we had enough smart people here on the left and on the right side of politics nobody could have directed us towards more misery because believe me, the real Enemy is as active on both sides,the Enemy want CHAOS, disorder and they are clever, they play you against yourselves, always did, you need to wise up and sooner although I am not very optimistic in that myself, its like in a zoo of monkeys, it only takes one agitator monkey to start acting up and the rest will follow, and when all start jumping up and down screaming what will it take to calm them down, its more or less impossible, so we do what we have to do here telling it like it is in hope of one or two of you out there get the message and do your part to calm things down to give a chance for people to came back to themselves in hope of a better world which is a distance dream I know, its a zoo planet we are on living amongst wild monkeys what are you gonna do, its hopeless, we cannot give up, hope is the last thing we give up, cant give up hope its just not happening, Zionism must be crushed !!!

 

Comments