I want you guys to really think about this because it clearly explains the lying nature of these tech  ballooners, I meant billionaires because they are full of hot air and cannot be trusted, here you have Sam Altman filthy rich and others like Elon Musk speak about how when super intelligent AI takes over it will bring what they call the age of abundance where you dont have to work and these filthy rich criminals will provide for you with whatever you need, before you take their word for it lets examine how these lying crooked criminals treat their own family members, Sam Altman have a sister you heard in this clip, we dont know if she is mentally stable or not, we dont know, she could be and if she is not we know how Sam traumatized her, but lets say its not true, she is just not mentally well, what we know is she is not doing financially well, in fact she is poor so much so sheat times doesnt have the means to provide for her sustenance, she doesnt have anything, absolutely nothing, poor as hell, and this asshole Sam doesnt even want to provide as little as food for her let alone anything else, and this monster is a billionaire, would you if you had a sibling let her starve and at least not providing her with food, 99% of you would even if you didnt got along with you sibling assist her or him with at least something, you would do that to a stranger, to a homeless animal, 99% of us would and we are not billionaires, now here come this sadistic degenerate monster Sam Altman wants you to believe he is so generous and want to provide all you need for you when he cannot find in his dark heart to provide for his own sister, I will post evidence how his own family hates him just so you get a better understanding what type of self serving monsters some of you think these rats have your best interest in mind before you hand over more power to them, these human devils are all the same, they serve the Dark Lord, their father Satan, I am not kidding here, they are Luciferians, anti human human devils, the way I see in the future, when these rats have destroyed the world and when people rise up, the first ones people will go after are exactly these filthy rich losers, and I dont see how those they have paid to protect them are going to stand next to them at that time, I dont see that at all, these rats will be on their own hunted down, these criminals need to be locked up right now before they make a bigger mess on this planet, I am serious about it, they are beyond repair.     

 

Comments