The questions Kim rose are not the questions one should ask him or herself, here are the questions you should have asked;
Lets assume aliens are watching us, lets assume they are a group of aliens, by that I mean more than one individuals, the question then is, if they have free will like the rest of us, and they have been keeping close watch on us for longest time, we know with more than one individual eventually there will be two different mindsets, disagreements, thats how it work with us, even with the best of us, after a while there will be disagreements even after a short while, now lets assume these aliens and there must be several of them, a large number of them, I would even say there are different species of them not only from one place but other places watching us right now from different civilizations but lets assume they are from one civilization not several, my point is, after thousands of years observing us, whats the chances of them or a group of them a faction of them come in disagreement and now reveal themselves take the risk whatever that risk is for them and openly reveal themselves for us to see them lets say over a city where millions of us see them, now the question is, how come they have such discipline that none of them these creatures with free will for some reason after thousands of years not one of them have openly gone out of their way and revealed themselves to us, there must be a reason for this, if they really exist, which I know they for I have seen things, but only when they knew there were no one else around, I am 100% convinced of it, so I am thinking the questions I am putting forth here, how come none of them have in this day of age publicly revealed themselves, I think I know the answer to that, I think they fear consequences of it from somewhere, somewhere more powerful than they are, there is no other explanation, because if we humans were the zookeepers we all can agree guarding the gate to the zoo for thousands of years, one dumb stupid gatekeeper would regardless of strict orders not to would have opened the gate and showed all the apes in behind the gate in the zoo that we are watching them apes, thats what free will would have caused, but these aliens all these aliens they seems to be disciplined enough not to do so, and they do have free will as we have so why dont they, after all these years, I think they fear something, its not just about strict orders not to but they must fear something, fear of punishment, its the only explanation, I bet they have tried, some fool of them must have tried but been prevented, again thats what freewill would have caused, so even the aliens fear someone, and I dont think its all about fear either, I think because the aliens are so much more advanced than us, been around for much longer, they must be closer to know of the Creator than we glorified apes are, I believe they are Believers amongst them, much more than there are Believers of ours here, for we are partly apes, what do you expect of glorified apes, I mean c mon folks, we are living in a prison planet, a zoo planet, we are an experiment, the purpose of the experiment is, how many of us will finally realize and accept we are more than glorified apes or not, Elon Musk is a glorified ape, and I think he will remain as one till he dies, there are many like him, including your dear leaders, it made me think of something I saw with Arnold Schwarzenegger, I saw a video of him speaking of what he fears most, he said he feared death most of all, and when he asked why he said, he fear losing what he had accumulated in this life and after his death he must leave all of it behind, and I thought, what a shame with all the relevant movies he had made been part of he still have not got the message of the many relevant movies he had been part of himself, and he have played some important roles, if you know what I mean, but he seems to have forgotten or just not paid closer attention or whatever the reason might be, because if he were actually any smart, he could have earned hundred times more of what he had accumulated in this life in the next one too, but that thought is far removed from his close minded eyes, this is why I say it seems the more you have accumulated in this life seems to keep you blinded from if they had true insight would have guided them to the truth of what is real and what is not, what is temporary and what is eternal, and this is what I think the aliens are much more aware of than the glorified apes kept in this zoo of ours and thats what have made them better Believers than all of us, or most of us, for some of us share their belief too, we strive for the same thing, serve the same Lord, the One you should fear if you know whats good for you, the Most Merciful One, for He is most merciful, or He could have put us in a worse place than this planet, and guess who is messing it up, people like Elon Musk, and the naive fool think he will be allowed to escape the mess he and his dark friends have created, he is not going anywhere, this zoo have gatekeepers, true to their Lord.

Comments