13 tons of illicit drugs go up in flames in Afghanistan

Honestly who knows if its one tone or 13 tones, one thing is absolutely certain, there is not one of all these 250 something nations on this planet and its secret services that is not involved in the drug trade, I can bet my head that all of them are profiting from it, look during the time of the Shah, I dont even like to call him the Shah, he wasn't even in control of his own country and the fool called himself the "King of Kings", its laughable really, in any case, even during his time when the world population was half of what it is today and with much less drug addicts his sister who was in charge of the heroin and other illicit drug trade exported trucks after trucks of heroin out of Iran anually, and I mean trucks of heroin to the west, and now the mollas burn a fifth of a truck of drugs and also who knows what lies under that pile of whatever it is they are burning anually and make a spectacle out of it, today I am telling you, the mollas are exporting trains of drugs nothing like 40 50 years ago, today its much worse and when they burn a little bit of it like this many of you get fooled they are some kind of saints, but look how God destroyed that Pahlavi family, he ended up stateless, and all but one of his own kids dies of heroin overdose but one, you destroy other peoples families and God will send corrupt souls into the bodies of your newly born children to show you how justice true justice looks like, I can report that I am free from all drugs, I have not smoked weed for two months now and you will never see me get near any of it till the day I leave this world, it keeps you back from your true potential, its just reality and its not cool at all, and you anger your Maker, most importantly something you should never forget, and you dont want to do that if you want to get somewhere.

Comments