Are US/UK Trying To Kill Assange?

I can testify myself on this much, when those lying pirated detained me in UK, the first thing they did as I have written about was to give me something that totally messed something up with my memory to the extent that I had problems even remembering my room number in that damn lunatic and later refugee asylum center for weeks, I had a hard time remembering just about anything, then on top of that and honest to God, I have not been sick in any shape or form for more than five years, I mean not even a cold or anything but as soon as I got there, I got a terrible flu I think but I still dont think it was because it was something wrong with my lungs in any case and even today right now I have got better but still not 100% soon two months after the fact, and the truth is, my body usually fight these kinds of things rather fast but this time around is different, I dont know what these Brits gave me for being like this, never mind, their pedophile soon to be king Charles will get the blame, and if he thought I would ever stop mentioning he murdered Princess Diana he better think twice that piece of crap, I am blaming him, he is to blame, look people both in UK and all over the world are just waiting for some one to start bringing this subject of who killed Princess Diana up again and when enough momentum has been gathered what do these monkeys think people will do, haa, these arrogant pedophile bastards, I am NOT shutting up, I want my boat back and I want Charles to clean it up and deliver it to me himself personally.

Comments