Man who predicted Trump's win makes bold impeachment prediction

Why dont the professor try his hardest to establish contact between his last remaining brain cells to come to the best conclusion  and the easiest way out and that is, which one is easiest to do, to convince all in the congress for an impeachment or get behind Sen Bernie Sanders, even a retarded person could answer this question with little difficulties, I dont get these people, but I agree, President Trump will get re elected, perhaps thats for the better, I am never ever again going to stand behind the Dems, they are a lost cause, so I am flipping over to the Reps, they seems to have things in order, I mean really they do, we should rather help them improve the Dems are just in such a disorder they should open their minds a little bit but they dont seems to be able to that, its just part of our reality I guess.

Comments