Explainer: What is the MEK, the Iranian opposition group?

You know when EU is corrupt to its core when none of the European countries has ever declared MEK cult a terrorist cult, at least the US tried at one time, I am done with these super corrupt hypocrite EU countries, I can assure you, 90% of the Iranian in prison for drug charges are MEK cult members, they are all criminals and thugs, but as I have stated before, I know high ranking MEK cult members in cahoots with the shia molla regime, the one thing these rats have in common is to conspire against me, thats right, this is what unites them both, to screw me, because they both know, when I get where I should be, both of them are in deep trouble, especially the shia molla luciferian cult, because I know who installed them and why, to control me, haha how did that work out, people has misunderstood the MEK and the shia molla cult who they are and who they both take their orders from, Prophet Mohammad said in this day of age one too many of the Persians will gang up with the Antichrist, I just told you two of the cults in the pockets of this son of Satan, make no mistake the shia mollas are one of them, they are here to start this damn Armageddon, it is their only purpose why they were installed, they cannot stop bitch about Palestine when they are silent about all other crimes committed against the Believers, it is always Palestine Palestine Palestine and we know who created Fatah, another luciferian cult, all corrupt to their cores as well as Hamas is, those who know who created them knows what I am talking about, Muslim Brotherhood, I say hell with them all.

Comments