Fareed Zakaria: US faces a crisis with its asylum system

A clarification ! when I post a comment on a video I know sometimes I sound harsh, I an NOT directing it on the news presenter when I comment on issues, wanted to have this said, now to the point, with respect to the immigration issue, one point and one point only regarding this, there are 50 000 homeless people in LA alone, and millions more around the country, take care of them first before you start crying about families from other countries trying to get in, period, and I know how to do it, I think, well I am pretty sure it will work, it won be easy, this will be perhaps the most difficult problem I have faced to figure out how to go about it, you see normally I am more than confidence about other issues we have talked about but this one will require thinking and planning on a whole nother level but it is doable, because this is a serious matter I wont go about it in a playful manner like I use to do, I tend to fix this one, all by my own, baby :) and take all the credit for it, all for myself, babe babe :):) lol

Comments