Tim Ryan discusses plan to "out compete" China

I am glad to see and I am sincere about it I am joyful to see Rep Tim Ryan borrowing some of my ideas and I hope others follow suit, look I think I can do more good if I do not run for office, because a man like myself in order to function properly I just have to go wild and sometimes say things that is a little bit out there you know to make myself feel good, people are different you have to accept that, anyhow, but the idea of making sure renewable energy source products like solar panels wind turbines electric vehicles batteries things like these MUST be produced domestically and I think the government must make sure with lowering corporate taxes to zero if need be to ensure all these stuff gets produced domestically is the way to go, sure taxes can be lowered to even zero only in case if these companies give their workers a decent wage, something like 15 bucks, a living wage, the state wont lose anything on the deal anyway, you know that, it will even be a great boost for the economy, in any case, when I get there I am going to make sure these things happen and the more elected officials also share these ideas I say its just wonderful the more the better, great job Rep Tim Ryan, you can be a great partner advocating for these things, we have to go after it making sure it happens, we can create millions of jobs like this :)

Comments