How the Uyghur people in China are being surveilled

President Puh that ugly son of a bitch will regret he ever got born that piece of shit, communism is the work of the Devil and we must fight it with tooth and nail whatever it takes, and you shameless Muslims you shameless Pakistanis who worship China and their Puh as your savior, no wonder God has disadvantaged you this much because you are easily corrupted you are easily bought, shame on you, and when I mention China I dont refer to the Chinese people, I am referring to the satanic Chinese Communist Party that has subjected you, and as you can see, the shia molla cult and their Hezbesheytan that is Hezbola of course these imposters these devils you never hear them ever criticize their fellow luciferians, have you ever heard any damn shia molla ever criticize the satanic luciferian evil Communist Party of Maoland, of course not, because they are one and the same, I bear witness that hezbola is of the Devil, I rest my case with this and if you still dont wake you up then you truly diserve going and staying in Hell, everybody knows the only place Lebanese hashish is being made and grown is in southern Lebanon under the full control of the shia hezbesheytan, the party of the Devil, I also bear witness that their cult members here are all involved in drug trafficking and the distribution of it, all kinds of drugs, they are all criminals, Nasralla the cursed one is a drug lord, so is Irans shia supreme son of a male whore Khamenei, I am directly telling you, they are all of Satan and they MUST be defeated and smashed into pieces, the business end of the discussion must end with their total destruction nothing else will do, then we go for their big boss the Devil himself, unite against communism unite against to defeat the molla cult, I am NOT talking about the everyday ignorant shia people, you all have been fooled, I am talking about the IRGC hezbe sheytan and the rest of their allies, I beg of God my creator to give me the strength to tear these devils into pieces if it would be the last thing I ever do, and if not at least on the Day of Judgment I can say to my Maker, I at least tried !!!! to whatever end

Comments