I also can testify that the top most dedicated "praying" shias strongly believe in magic, they believe there is white and black magic and they think they are on the white side, they say they only use white magic, while there is no such thing as white of black magic, there is only magic and its forbidden, they say ones intentions determine what white and black magic is, they are so dumbed down they dont understand they are contradicting themselves when they say this, I can say this because I know them and they are all wicked and evil as it comes and they say they are on the white side they only use white magic, I can only wonder how the black side are, I am sure just as evil and wicked as the white side are, i can testify they are all devil worshipers, and cursed by God the Creator, follow them and you certainly will end up in hell, support them and you are doomed, it is up to you.

Comments