NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine says "political risk" hampered human ...

I would have gone to any length be among those cool guys on Apollo 11, what a shame, but I hope there is a seat reserved for me on our mission to colonize Mars, elect me your president and I will get you there in two and a half years, half the time baby, half the time for the third of the original cost, look the way I see it, the only way you all can get rid of me is to send me to Mars alright, get me to Mars and leave me there with a couple of your nicest princesses, one from each continent :):) we can start all over there, girls, what do you say ?? :):) and honestly, you wont be able to send anyone who is not invited, those who know know what I speak of, you need to be royalty to be granted leave from this planet let alone taking a trip to Mars, and if you dont believe me, why dont you give a try and see what They will do, I wouldnt do it, risking peoples lives in vain, so the only way out is with yours truly, I hold the key guys and you all know it, no Mars without me, with me a big yes and you dont risk anything going wrong, but before we pack up and leave, I have to take care of the mollas, then I am free at your service, NASA !! again.

Comments