Rapper ASAP Rocky must remain behind bars: Swedish authorities

President Trump is doing a good deed to get him released from Swedens most inhumane jails, their jails should be be under UN investigation for violating basic human rights, I mean is it to ask for too much not to have to go insane just because you are suspected for something in Swedens jails where they lock you up in a white room with lights on so strong lighting that it actually hurt your eyes and you are left there in solitude for weeks or months at end or even years, I am very serious, the UN should investigate to see if any wrong doings has been committed, an enquiry is needed ! again, President Trump is doing the right thing to put some pressure to get this guy out of that hell hole, I have unjustly been put there, I know what I am talking about, I also have information that the Swedish law enforcement has conspired to put in in these jails to demoralize me, to scar me for life, I am NOT kidding they are animals over here, they have the most inhumane jails in Europe, all the celebs, you must rise up and do what you can, you need to talk openly about this, get busy you need to start writing about it you need to start go on any kind of media to talk about it, call anyone you can, and if you dont believe me, wait till Rocky gets out and let him in his words tell you all how it is in Swedens jails, it is solitary confinement, nothing more and nothing less thats what it is, and its torture, I dont care if the room is clean as white snow, nobody should be left to look at the sealing all alone for a long period of time, after a two three days if you are mentally week you can get everlasting negative effects on your health and psyche, and you will never be the same person ever again, this is how they scar you for life these sadistic bastards, and no amount of money can get your own self back, Sodom is pure EVIL, get him out as soon as you can.   

Comments