The 'Profound Heaviness' Of This Week | Morning Joe | MSNBC

The Reps and some of their representatives and I am not speaking only of some of the people who voted for them but the elected officials makes it very hard for me to embrace them to become part time conservative is that what conservatism for them means, what I cannot tolerate is racism, racism was the original sin and I cannot have anything to do with it and I also dont believe in it from the core of my soul, what some on the right in those gatherings chant is one thing purly out of ignorance but for some seasoned elected officials not to denounce it is least said very disturbing to see they should know better, how is what they are doing in any way healing America ??? you are playing directly in the hands of those adversaries sitting there joying over what they are seeing and an on their tv channels they are cheering for it makes it more sinister to see learned elected officials playing right in their hands by not healing but tributing to this divide that is going on, they all should be on one side forever more, the side of the country.

Comments