Dwayne Johnson Eats Cheat Meals Late at Night and Alone Like a Troll

Everyone knows how much I love Dwayne Johnson and how much I respect his opinion and all his movies too, great stuff really entertaining movies, my question is, if that mountain is sacred you cant move thar rock exactly but is there any chance to move that telescope to another mountain, near by, this is a real dilemma I understand, at one hand you want to respect the natives, I mean I have seen the movie Moana I know how serious Te Fiti looks on these issues and I want to do the same in the same time we are people of science over here so a compromise has to be found, I hope people involved could come to an agreement like, what if the building is designed to melt into the environment a very beautiful building a building that looks like it is part of the mountain I hope Te Fiti wouldnt mind then, perhaps ??? what if we could give each of those families brand new fishing boats, look I am not there so its hard for me to come up with reasonable suggestions but I think if the design of the building can be something they could get around something, I hope so, its one good way, look God is very much for science, He has said, one way to recognise Him and get closer to Him is through science, and He created Hawaii and may He keep it always safe and its people for having the ability and the willingness to compromise, Amen :):)

Comments