https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNjWfK4JjJQ

I hate it when those killer drones comes after to chase you, hate it, the trick to avoid them is not to look at them and they lose sight of you, thats what I always do, no seriously the trick is something else, cant tell you, ok I will tell you, you need to go invisible, all true super heros have this ability or they are just not true super heros, I cant believe those Highlanders can navigate through those Scottish waters, honestly its crazy wild waters, perhaps why they are called highlanders is because they dont get down to the coast to sail, I know Templars sailed there to stay away from their porsecuters, only they were crazy enough to risk those waters in search of safety so I thought if they could do it so can I ;) but I had to turn back south, I just hope the good French doesnt bother me sailing through their waters, they shouldnt break tradition because from what I know, my late late ancestors ones sailed to France also in hope of finding sanctuary from their porsecuters, so they shouldnt break tradition now either with me, what they could do is to like the nice Hollanders let me in for a day or two for some rest through the channel, I am sure they have an eye on me when if I arrive at one of their marinas :) what they also could do is to pay my harbor fees because I just have a couple of hundred dollars left, just imagine how easy it is to befriend with me, how cheap it is, because for no amount of money I could benefit your whole countries in time, think about it, dont be like Sweden harrassing me for nothing, dont be like Sweden be better, the Norwegians were good the Dutch are good many others can be good too, just saying, the Swedes are good too, but they have just too many rotten eggs amongst them, and the Iranians, damn I am disappointed at you not all of you but the vast majority of you, anyways, I didnt intend to go offline like this I just got reminded of some things, anyways, ma man Gerard should make another movie called An Angle Has Risen :):)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M

Comments