Tulsi Gabbard Takes On Kamala | The View

I dont think some of the nice ladies ma girls on the panel truly appreciate Meghans honesty and expert opinions not just in this clip but at other times I have watched, she is directly pointing to some aspects the Dems could improve on, in my view she is doing the Dems if they were wiser at times a great a huge service by giving them pointers and when she is put down I can tell she turn around instead of being honest with a good will she turn to illwishing instead, and I dont blame her, when you trying to give sound advice for improvement and gets shut down like that you then say hell with this, I hope you all fail, you know what I mean, even sometimes I am thinking Meghan is a Dem with expertise on how Reps reason and thinks, because her advice and pointers she gives are not in favor of the Reps, but then she gets shut down at times unjustly, she is a great asset if you listen to what she has to say, with regard to Wonder Woman Tulsi, she is NOT a Russian stooge, it is silly to suggest that, she would defend America with her life against anyone no doubts about that, or I wouldnt giver her the title of Wonder Woman, a traitor a hypocrite would never be of favor of mine I can tell you, just dont like hypocrites, I can understand why RT have a positive view of her, she is anti war, she is for talking to the enemy, yes the ENEMY, i also see Assad as a war criminal, today I do that, yesterday and long before that I would also say, on the Day of Judgment Assad would straightly go to Hell for his crimes, I now recognize he cannot be the leader of the Syrian people because not all of them are Alawites and Shias, he has driven half of the population out of their land and now very conveniently get the majority of the votes and proclaim himself democratically the president of Syria, is it fair, I would say no its not, and to the final point regarding Assad, he could never reunite the Syrian people after what he has done, we have to be honest about that, and the Syrian people need to be reunited, they need a fresh start and if my family members were killed by his bombs I wouldnt forgive him either, I am going to tell you about what I experienced with a Syrian guy a couple of months ago, I went somewhere met this guy and I asked where he came from, he answered Syria and with a sad look I said to him I hope Syria will get back at it feets and do well, the guy asked me where I came from and I said Iran, he suddenly got agitated and a bit angry and said, he hoped Iran gets bombed to pieces, and I looked at him tried to study him and he looked like he was looking for a fight, I mean from nowhere, try to understand me, I wished his county will do good I wished him and his country good with a polite and nice attitude and the guy turned and wished me death and wanted to start a fight, again I held myself calm and it wasnt anything like he challenged me in any way he just got irritated for some reason and said what he said, so i kept calm because I am a person who seeks answers and wants to know why people reacts the way they do, I want to know why the reason why first to make a correct judgment, and the conclusion I got was that he was a jihadi had fought in the conflict he had just came to Sweden a couple of years perhaps, he couldnt speak Swedish at all just very little barely understood him and I understood him as a very primitive uneducated person nevertheless a human being that had gone through alot, a lot of suffering and now he seeks according to his reasoning someone non better than an Iranian to blame it on, in his primitive jihadi mind he thinks all Iranians like these backward jihadis want to see even all the sunny Syrians killed, he thinks its a religious conflict the way he has been brainwashed that brainless fool of a human being with feelings, so right there what I could see and feel in him was the sufferings he had gone through and it was alot I could tell so i felt sorry for him, I calmed him down, he was a barber I went there to cut my hair, I could just walk out there and go somewhere else, but didnt and after he had cut my hair I gave him a good tip and he was surprised and I saw his face change with a smile, a friendly smile, after I saw humanity in him and I know even most the majority of these so called enemies these jihadis even they have a reason why they go to extremes, not in their view they dont see they are extremists they think they are doing the right thing and they have the right to think that way and often they are victims of some kind of horrific sufferings that has shaped them into what they are many time unjustly but this is the reality now for them and I truly believe they if they are given hope they can change and be tolerant towards others again so regarding Syria and Assad, after what he has done he could never be the one to establish lasting stability for Syria so the faster he goes the sooner the Syrian people all of them can return to their country and start rebuilding their lives again, what I saying is, when I hear ignorant people on subject matters they dont know jack shit about saying talking to the enemy is a no no, I dont think they should be given air time to spread such nonsense because what is the difference between that jihadi clerics who are saying you cannot talk to the in this case the shias be cause of this and that and Sunny here preaching the same rhetoric that do nothing but harm, get nothing solved, so when she criticize and experienced war hero like Wonder Woman Tulsi and call her a Russian stooge and a Assad apologist, she better keep that view to herself, we dont want to hear it, not this time, other than that I do like her  and I do mean it but she must be woman enough when she hear it.


Comments