Dinghy Tour of beautiful Isla Palominos in the Spanish Virgin Islands, C...

This is gonna be me soon :):) I had plans to make my own videos and post pictures and I just might, here is the thing, I have bought an underwater scooter and I have plans to anchor far from populated island in the Carribeans you know be one with the nature ;) and all that good stuff but the saddest part is, there wouldnt be any internet connection :( to post videos with me scuba diving and being a hero and just cool perhaps I will save pictures and some videos to post it at a later point, but I think I would be a couple of months with me off line, I know you will miss me, or most of you, and I am sure some of you just wish me dead and perhaps even try something, in your dreams suckers, but for the rest of you my friends all around the world and beyond, ok those beyond they will always be fully informed of everything, its just how things works you know, but for my early friends, you just have to hire spies like you always do, but they better be friendly, or else, I will have them skinned alive, but lets not be negative right now, I dont know where I will end up but wherever it might be, it will be something like this :):) then I will sail north, to Amirica, yeah :):)

Comments