���� Pakistan - Prime Minister Addresses General Debate, 74th Session

The issue of Kashmir is utmost important for the world security, it is even more important the climate issue we all face because if these two nuclear powers go to war and it looks like it is very possible there would not be a planet left for us to worry about climate change, so I URGE the United States and all other nations to sit down till the issue is resolved, it is not right for India of today to just inex Kashmir as their own, it is just not right and it could lead to winter winter and because of this grave threat to all of the planet this issue MUST be solved, the best resort would be if India redrew its forces and accept Kashmir as a special status entity, for now, till we know better, if it comes to markets and money please dont let me start because people just wouldnt like it, we need a peaceful resolution on this matter and the best one is to go back to how the situation was, and I speak as the King of the Aryans, against dont let me start because in time I will have more a whole more to say and be able to do, and if you dont like it, you can kiss my Aryan ass I am not playing around, I am King of the Aryans and all Aryans must listen to me, its the best for everyone, i go by many titles, and this is one of them, and if you respect tradition and rightful ownership you should support your King, he is going to solve the issue and bring peace, to all, I am also by blood bound to Africa, making me King over those lands as well, I am going to marry a east Asian babe so I will have their alliance as well, ok let me see whats left hmmm I am European so thats covered, then we have the Latins so I just get a babe from that part as well, then I think that will be it, for now, see problem solved :):)

Comments