UN Chief at the Global Call to Protect Religious Freedom Event

Give His Majesty Antonio Guterres a all the prizes of cheers and respect for he is a beautiful man like his beautiful country of Portugal, the only mild criticism I could offer his people is that they are not very good at math when you purchase something and gets the change back lol there is always the case of opps i forgot the five  euros I was supposed to return back to you lol other than that they are wonderfully kind and helpful, I shouldnt even have said that, only for fun :):) no hard feelings alright :) and another criticism is now that we are at it ;) why are the maritime items so expensive here, wth man, these things are even cheaper in Sweden and we complain over there, I need the UN to set up a plan to get these prices down here, I cant live like this for Gods sake, anyways, other than that everything is great here, Love Portugal, I am leaving this place only with happy memories, and also, I would say the General Secretary seat is in good hands, lets keep it that way :) but jokes aside, we have to ensure all faiths can be practiced in absolute peace and no religion or non religious groups have the right to impose their ways upon others and if they do they will be disgraced like they never saw it coming, these kind of persecutions will NOT be tolerated, at all.

Comments