I am going to repeat something I have said many times before, I say this again being aware of certain people will make my life harder than they already have done it, regardless, I say this again because I feel like it and to anger them and humiliate them publicly and I will do this for as long as I breath, I will NEVER pollute my pure blood with any of theirs by marrying any of theirs so they better not entertain any other thoughts, I rather die than sit around the same table as their to have to see them look at them or even having to smell them, there will be no union between us, I will marry someone else and she shadows will be worth all in this pedophile luciferian bloodline, these devil worshipers, and God as my witness I will keep this promise, and they better rest assured, I will still have everything, everything, that seat is mine one way or the other I will have it, and if you dont like what I said, then do your best to get rid of me, havent worked so far what makes you think it will do next time you try, you know seemingly I am unprotected, you know where I am, you know where I go to at anytime, it should be easy for you to make another move, so why is keeping you to try again, you should know, there are powers you none of you have any control over, there are forces none in this world have any say over, but the Creator, He is making mockery of you ;)

Comments