Japan Emperor Naruhito's enthronement ceremony | DW News

Long live the Emperor and his Empress and may God keep Japan safe, Amen, I am starting to like the Emperor so much that he can now put his own personal touch on those whipping machines I have ordered from Japan, he can make some adjustments if he likes, I am cool with that, and I would also to give me a couple of pointers how to be emperor although I dont think I need it because I am doin very well as it is but I am open for suggestions and new ideas I dont want to be seen as an asshole, I know we both have big shoes to fit but given time I think he will make his people proud, I am considering marrying a nice Japanese girl a real nice juicy Kobe biff, you know what I am saying ;) but she cant have any disorders, we have enough of it right here thank you very much :) :)

Comments

Popular Posts