Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo Pitch Cartoons to The New Yorker

Jon :) what a guy, my own personal Jesus Christ, my own personal savior and Jimmys too, that trick at Time Square that was neet, I didnt knew Jimmy had so many people still loving him, because I have heard that guy nobody knows whats his name, oh yes Matt Demon, is he still relevant, I hear he is constantly plotting against Jimmy here, look if Matt so badly wants to impress us and Jimmy he should get a day job or something perhaps at some construction sight with Guillermo as a had working man, but that thing in the Time Square that was cool, reminded me of one scene from Mr Robot and Elliot, very cool, I guess we still have people that cares in New York :) not the New Yorker those guys doesnt care about the little guys, they have grown too big for us looking down on us from upstairs, but I guess they have a point too, they are looking for extraordinary talents and we have to step up and do a better job I guess, but nothing beats the true love of the people, the real New Yorkers, I am coming home baby, but first I am going to chill in the carribeans for a couple of months snorkeling diving sleeping under the clear skies on some desolate island with no people around but first I have a huge ocean to cross so we have to take one thing at a time, but the final destination is New York baby, yeehaa :):)

Comments