Kurds throw potatoes at US troops withdrawing from Syria

This is the thanks they get for saving them from ISIL, and they are also calling the US troops dogs and they are also throwing other insults as well, if they were such good and civilized allies they wouldnt throw insults for Gods sake at troops when they know the troops have nothing to do with the decision, a civilized people wouldnt do that, imagine you get saved by someone and then they have to leave you and go because you have been ordered to and those you saved just a moment ago start to insult you for leaving,  as if you own them something and start stabbing you in the back, this is how they are, its not a civilized people, and in Europe now these same people who were given asylum are rioting in the streets fighting the copos and making a scene for not been given all they have asked for, I have been saying this because I know them, I know you might say one cannot generalize a whole people but at times you can, let me ask you this to prove my point, have you ever seen a Romany Gypsy ever ever have a legitimate work, you have not, I can answer this question for you, I know half of the gypsy population in my old town, and we are talking about thousands, and by God Almighty I have not seen one of them ever have worked and paid taxes in their whole lives, not one, if you know the gypsies like I do you would 110% agree with me, not one of them works, and I remember what one of my gypsy childhood friends telling me, it was in my very early teens not even that I think I was ten years old, and this so called friend of mine one day we were walking and saw a bicycle unlocked and he stole it and by that time I had never seen anyone stealing anything before and I was socked he took the bike and we ran to his house and he took the bike up and his mother were there and she didnt act as if was any big deal at all and I asked her if she didnt mind and she responded to me, that they gypsies are allowed to steal from people because when the Christ was up crucified a gypsy stole of the pinns he was stuck to and Jesus said from now on all gypsies are allowed to steal, I swear to God this was what she told me, of course I didnt believed here but as a young kid what are you gonna do, and here is another funny story about that fucked up family, listen how messed up they are, this friend of mine had a half brother five something years older than we were and one day we met this brother of his and he had just stolen a car stereo and was going to sell it to his father and he asked us to follow him because later on we were going to buy some hamburgers and we said sure, so we followed his brother to their apartment and his their father was at home and his son sold the stereo to his father but rotten as this family were the father didnt trust his son and wanted to go to the garage install the stereo to see if it actually works then pay for it to his son, so we all four of us went down to the garage and they installed it his father Mercedes which everything on it was stolen from other cars but the licence plate lol and of we went to buy the burgers, a couple of hours and here is the funny part and I swear to God this is a true story, you can write this and include it in one of your movies because its funny, a couple of hours later this older brother of my friend told us to follow him to the garage he was going to bring something up to the apartment from there so we tagged along, what happened next still is stuck to my mind as if it happened yesterday, what this fucking idiot did was to break in in his own fathers car, he stole the same stereo and went up and sold it again, we didnt followed him up this time because I never thought his father who didnt trust him the first time would just hand over and pay for it thinking its another car stereo, bu he did to all our surprise, here is another story about this guy, a couple of years later he forged his father signature and sold his Mercedes lol and his father was actually after to kill him, yeah it was a big deal around this issue everybody was talking about it back then, and five years ago and this was not long ago this fucking guy I heard had sexually molested his own sister, at the age of forty or something, so it starts with blowing your own father at a young age and ends up worse later on with these people, and within the Romany community these things are super common, everybody is screwing everybody, and they are made to believe Jesus has sanctioned them to do whatever the hell they want, but they dont see, God has cured them instead and not blessed them as they think, but thats the gypsies, the Kurds are of course not that extreme but they are also their own worst enemies, because first of all, most of them are extremely anti God thats why the vast majority of them has embraced communism and this marxism business and because of this, they have no moral compass working to guide them, they live for the moment, if you help them now you are a good guy and if you leave and not help them then you are a bad guy in their eyes, because they live for the moment and how nurturing and convenient the moment is thats how they judge things by, not all Kurds are like this of course but this is how people have to say about them in the Middle East, and they also are a relatively a new people in the ME, the Kurds are NOT the Medes, this is NOT true, many people make this mistake, alright, I am done hating here now I need to go make myself some coffee, bye :):)

Comments

Popular Posts