Lebanon's Nasrallah backs government amid raging protests
I have long said and if you have an objective mind you will agree, before the real deal comes speaking about prophecies now, God has stated the Party of God in Arabic it is Hezbollah will amerge and it will be unstoppable, because He has promised this and so it shall be, (but) I have told you Evil has been set free now as well, Evil is roaming freely here today make no mistake of what I am telling you, and we know Evil will replicate the real deal before it emerges, we know before the real Christ comes Evil will give authority to one we call the False Prophet which is the Antichrist, this little punk is also from the bloodline of Prophet David, and Evil will also give authority to establish this "party of god" before the real deal is established and it is this current shia hezbola you see here and Nasrala is the leader of this luciferian cult, Evil is playing both hands here make no mistake about it, beside all this whether you believe in these prophecies or not, an honest objective well informed person knows this hezbola cult are involved in all kinds of illicit criminal activities, everything from drug trade, these suckers even grow their own Hashish in southern Lebanon but from my personal knowledge their agents and little foot soldiers also are drug dealers in Europe selling all kinds of drugs on the streets to kids to finance their satanic activities, and remember who started this cult, it was the Iranian mollas !! and the Iranian mollas were installed by Evil itself, these rats have tried to get me murdered countless of times, I havent even told you half of it yet and I am not afraid to continue speaking and talk about what I know because I know for sure God is having my back, its proven beyond any doubt so I am not worried a bit, I even right here where I am know about some of their agents keeping an eye on me, young and old, but screw them all, if they could do something harmful they would have trust me, listen friends, we are dealing with the most dangerous people on the planet right now and all of them wants me out of the scene but the scene belongs to me at all times so you friends shouldnt worry about anything, you should continue doing your own things and it should be a total clean up of everything so help you God and good luck, it will be hard but you are tougher and more resilient and more determined, they can have all the resources of the world but we have the people and we are on the right side of history and we have God and His angels on our side back us up, we have everything we need, and this is making evil scared, because he is a bitch, they all are :) make sure all in the system is overthrown and not one of them left in office, nothing else will do it.
Comments
Post a Comment