So true, in time when his ass is dragged all over Qoms streets it will come to light what kind of asshole he really is, he is a lizard that must and will face justice for what he has done and been behind, and Soleymanis head will as I have said end up in this bitchs ass and Nasralas head in Soleymanis lol I wonder what they think right now after all this I have been written and humiliated them for the whole world to see, they must be frustrated lol these rats will face the wrath of the people they have enslaved under their rule and made them suffer for the past 40 years, they will be eradicated for sure and every brick they have raised will be leveled with the ground and be forgotten about, not even the history books will mention them, but first they have to make some payments every penny they have stolen then we can forget about them as I have mentioned, on another note, to be merciful perhaps we will dig an massive underground mega prison with only one entry and exit hole and throw them all there and keeping them right there till they die out that way, we will feed them and that will be just about it, I think its a good idea. 

Comments

Popular Posts