'The Five' reacts to Trump and Pelosi trading 'meltdown' insults

I cant believe Nancy Pelosi throws such a cheap shut argument, I hope she doesnt believe in what she said because then she truly is a fifth rate politician, because, the troops the Saudis are paying for are not really a fighting troops in middle of a battlefield between two armies, the military personnel President Super Trump sent to Saudi Arabia are engineers technicians and operators of military hardware to operate the radar systems the Saudi are paying us billions of dollars to operate, you can hardly compare it to the 50 something fighting troops in Syria, how dumb is she to take us for fools, she is totally incompetent and extremely hateful and all she want is revenge for have lost the previous elections, she is a very bad manipulative individual, she is very bad for business and she doesnt know anything about how to govern and most importantly to be fair in her criticism, she doesnt belong in office, listen all my friends, President Trump has enemies that are very evil, and this thing going on has been an eye opener for me and I hope it has been fr you too in the most profound manner, they are now crawling out of the darkness and showing their real demon faces, so from now on, we must fanatically stand behind President Trump yes even our celeb friends, I know you cannot openly do so but on election night I need you and all you know to go to the polls and cast your vote for President Trump, please just trust me on this, he must have another term in office or I am by God afraid WW3 will start, something many of these lunatics seek to start, look, by the action of mine we prevented WW3 at a couple of occasions, what we did was to buy more time, and I need to buy more time this time around too, listen carefully, personally I will always be kept safe, this is more for you, this is for your safety, let us buy some more time and see what more we can do in the future because right now the evil hand is at work and it is getting restless, I hope you trust me like you did once, now do it twice and after that do it one more time and God willing we can win this without much drama, and drama is a mild term I am using, only if you knew what is at stake right now, and thank your God for Hillary didnt get elected, just thank your God she didnt get elected or anyone like her, you need a person like President Trump who at times can say (NO) to certain things, these others are all yes men and yes women, get behind President Trump, vote for him !!!

Comments

Popular Posts