Trump: Dems are desperate because they know they're going to lose election
You are a wise President, no doubt about it, I wish you the best, I hope you get reelected and I hope we become great friends :) I like men and women that put the best interest of their countries in this case the United States whose people and culture I feel also united and closer than any other place in the world with, some even say I was born there then stolen and brought to Iran, it remains to be seen if its true, regardless I am one with America, look its even written in my name, Amir I can, American ;) we are going to make this work and keep America Nr1 place to be in the world, we are going to the Moon then to Mars and then God knows where after that, we are going to do all those things, with the help of God, may God bless you President Trump, may God bless the American people, all of them, every single one of them even those who today dislike us, and may God bless America, Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment