Trump talks impeachment fallout on 'Hannity' | FULL INTERVIEW

Judging by the merits and being as impartial as I can be I would say President Trump has done well and if this continues he should definitely should be reelected, listen friends I have learned one thing and when I see this same characteristic in another person I tend to respect that person even though I dont have to agree with all their positions on other matters, and who agrees with another person 100% anyway but the fake news personalities who either agree 100% with their guy and disagree 100% with their opponents, makes me sick, you know something friends, this is why we have presidential government instead of parliamentary, in a presidential system, a candidate run on specific issues, you either agree with it and vote him or her in to do those specific things, and these issues can vary, it could be anything, as you know in the past the healthcare issue was a republican talking points and they ran on this issue, but all that aside, we have a president who ran on some certain issues, some I agree with and some not, and thats fine, but I wont agree with the Dems who disagrees on everything President Trump is doing, and truth be told they are also spreading lies about him, deliberately, and I always trying to be as objective and truthful as I can, and I dont like when people spread falsehoods about anyone, in my view its the way of a coward and we dont like pussies, so I have to speak my mind and tell you what I think is the right way to go about the right path, I have seen President Trump go against the stream even though he knew many would go after him and smear him further, but he stood his ground because he believes his voters who elected him will stand behind him for make about the changes we elected him to do, and now we cannot abandon him, we must show we are behind him, as I have told you, there are times we need a brave person who can just say a big fucking (NO) in the face of the establishment, we dont want a yes man or a yes woman, this communist Kurdish thing going on proved to me among some other things President Trump has done that he (is) a Leader, and also remember you friends who do not like him because of his ways, and these ways of his much of it are hypes just so you know, but I need you to see it also like this, he is like a father of a household that at times does embarrassed you as father by saying and doing some things that embarresess you in front of your friends, but he is also the kind of father that puts food on your table, he is also the one who has been keeping you safe from the bad guys, and he actually loves you too, even though he at times embarasses you, but would it be a reason for you to reject him just because of some of his dorky things, of course not, its absurd to reason that way, and other thing I want you take in your consideration is and this is very important and I want you to pay close attention here, that is, there are those very crazy extremely wicked and evil individuals in America and around the world that seeks to start WW3 right now, many of them are of those you personally like, they are sheeps in wolves clothing, you wouldnt suspect a bit who they actually are and what they are up to, I know of them and so do many others, President Trump has actually stood up to them and made sure they couldnt start WW3 and for this all these "progressive" and the rest of them are giving him heat for, these people are as well in the Reps and the Dems as well, look, anyone claiming that they are antiwar but trying to brainwash you and make you believe....well we are antiwar but this particular war we should participate in because of this and that reason.... these people are fake as a fifty dollar bill, again friends, we dont need a yes man that goes along with the approved narrative by some, we need what we see right now even though its not perfect but what is to continue, this has to continue, and again the economy is doing well, we are not in any major wars, in fact we are cutting back on it, and the trade deals are going well and people know, nobody messes with America, look around you friends, the rest of the world is NOT doing anywhere as well as America is doing right now, trust me when I say, in such an unstable world you dont want to make any drastic changes domestically, it is good as it is, and another thing you should know about our candidates who are making all these promises that you and I might like and support, you should be realistic about some of these things, most of these campaign by some Dem candidates, most of them are NOT supported by even half of the other Dem candidates, and for you to think if you miraculously elect one of these candidates that these idea will be actualized, you are living in a dream world if you think the congress will make these things go through into law, I am telling you, you wont even half of the Dems supporting these proposals let alone the Reps, America is not ready for it just yet, I pray to God she will in time and may God this time comes sooner but right now is not the time, we will have medicare for all and I will do everything I can to see that happen but right now is not the time, it doesnt mean you shouldnt push for it and gather enough people around it, you should, we must always have our eyes on the end goal, but we must at the same time be realistic too, right now at this moment I would like to see President Trump getting reelected and we should help him with the social issues we would like to see being taken cared of, President Trump being president or not has the ear of the people, 40% of the American people listen to him and this is very important, we have our people too and together I hope we can make the necessary changes that the vast majority of the people like to see materialized and we shall do all these things and much more, then daddy over here is going to the Moon then leaving for Mars and then back home, then you can whatever the fuck you want with this planet, I am out of here :):)

Vote Trump 2020 !

Comments