US, Turkey agree to temporary ceasefire in Syria
All I am going to say is, good luck asking Turkey coming to the aid of the US and Europe they are needed, , for 25 years Turkey has requested EU to accept them as a country inside Europe but was rudely rejected and insulted and you still question why they turned to Russia nd bought the S400 ???? and now you are continuing pushing them aside for a meaningless bunch of PKK communists, I am telling you, the leadership of Turkey may change but its people will not forgive you, they have a longer memory than a two term or three term president, you are trading a great country and its people for pennies of a dollar, how stupid of you, and you also are continuing alienating 2 Billion Muslims on the case, you are dumber than I thought of you, yet I hope we still have wse people inside the military itself trying to heal the damage these reckless politicians has caused, and I am talking about carrier militaries, not those retried and are now looking to sell their books and to be seen in mainstream media now and then, I very strongly believe military men and women after getting retired should not speak publicly on anything, they should not go on to lobby for anyone not publishing books or to appear on television, we should raise their salaries and they should be given a good pension and they should be satisfied with it and thats it, this is what I think should be dione, lol now they are going to hate me too, figures, but I will speak my mind everytime I get the opportunity.
Comments
Post a Comment