Amazon Workers For Bernie

To my good space buddy Jeff Bezos who I am going to do alot of space things with, I kindly ask if it is possible to make sure the tempo in witch the Amazon employees work in can be slowed down a little bit, I know how hectic it can be I have seen it, they like as fast as robots, human beings are not robots, sure they can work as fast but thats for a short period of time before their circuit boards switch into retard and the whole body goes into yee haa, it goes funny like that, so if you can tempo there goes down just a little bit that would be even more human that what you did for them last time, we all want happy employees right ?? look the company is doing great people are doing shit load of money and God bless them for that but that should trickle down to a both safer work environment and also a work environment there people can bear the stress both physically and mentally to be able to work there for more than two three years, look do this for me and when I go to Mars I will put up a beautiful huge picture of you, on the face of Mars, baby, or the sign of Amazon, you pick, thanks buddy 🚀

Comments