Democrat Joe Manchin Picks Trump Over Bernie
Some of you guys truly live in fantasyland, you make it sound as if Bernie gets elected Bernie will and can implement medicare for all and all these other things, it seems like you live on another planet, all these things I am for too but right now America is not ready for it, more than half of the Dem candidates wont support a fraction of these isead let alone the Reps, look what difficulties Obama had to et through his super mild version of this medicare thing, and you think Bernie would get such a radical idea through, I recognize the hard work these candidates are doing to push for these ideas are very very important, but that they are doing right now cannot be produce any fruit, not at this moment, its like one of those fancy fruits that need to machure some time before it can be picked and sold to the people, so please do not make people think if they elect Bernie all these things will come to fruition, you will only disappoint people and make it much more difficult for future candidates to perhaps convince enough people that this is the way to go, the way I see it right now, there are so too many divisions within the Dem party that it has gone crazy frankly, there is no unity too much infighting and way too many horrible ideas that some are trying to push, a whole lot waste of time is what is going on there, they are chasing just dumb ideas instead of brilliant ideas, wasting time and resources on nothing, its hopeless and you think if Bernie gets elected things will get better, at best it will remain same as it is today, you will have a whole lot of continuous infightings with everybody dragging the party to their own direction and leave nothing left to be presented to the people, look it only takes two or three horrible Dem senators to mess up everything alright, it is that sensitive with the whole thing, with this much chaos I have to take my chances elsewhere telling the truth, or I will get nothing done if this is the way people want to direct the party, sorry folks, you need to get your house in order first and you have lot to do, if I were you I would get busy right now, I need to think of a name for this Third Party of ours, something catchy that memorise the minds of those who sees it and hears and what it will stand for lol lol I am sure everybody hates me now lol just dont kill the messenger alright lol lol
Comments
Post a Comment