Hello my American friends !

I have a couple of well chosen words for you I urge you to take to your hearts, what I am about to say is something a sickness I see in almost all your political groups, from the Dema the Reps the Libertarians the conservatives the liberals in most of you, the problem with your arguments to draw people to either your sides is the lack of intellectual arguments, you all look for a weakness you can exploited so you go on and mix trues with lies as long as it sounds good in your own ears, what you dont seems to realize is, everytime you mix even a bit of lies in your arguments to win somebody over you take so many others for being ignorant and fools and because people are not that dumb as you presume they are you endup aliating and polorizzing the country into many many different polar opposite sides and this is NOT in the best interest of the country and where it should be or be at, right now you have a two party system and you are in your view satisfied because there are no one else you have to compete with, so much for the argument of capitalism and freedom of choice that gives people an opportunity to drive down prices or give people a greater choice to pick between multiple ideas, you want monopoly, using your own arguments against you, monopoly drives up prices and in political terms, its a kind of dictatorship, you like it all of you like it as long as you are the dictator, is this not true, sure it is, you speak so well of the constitution but if it was up to you, you would very much would like your ideology to be the gold standard, but because you are not alone you have to share power, and sharing between one oher is always better than sharing between three parts, jumping to the question of the oneness of God comes into mind, if God was more than one, lets say to let alone three or more, we know eventually two parties would come into conflict over some issue, just look at us, we have a two party system and you dont agree on anything, nothing at all, you are at each others throat constantly, and you dont think after all these time God has existed He wouldnt come in conflict with His counterpart or any part on how to run things, it just prove my point that God is One, not two not three but as the Christ said himself and what the Holy Torah has stated, God is One !, ok back to the problems you all have created, and I also want to say this, I know your elites do not want me to get to America, I know Trump doesnt want it either, but I dont know if he actually can stop this, I am pretty sure I was born there, stolen and brought to Iran and was given a false identity, but as for now I have an Iranian passport, with all kinds of fake names in it, that fathers name is not mine, but beside all that I know they dont want me there because they fear I will make some fundamental changes, and corrupt people in power are comfortable the way things are, what they dont seems to understand, they way they have approached things, they are dissolving America and its getting worse by the day, and if something is not done you guys are finished and I am not saying this out of pride, I dont have pride in me, I act as if I have but thats just to goof off and being silly, I do that to cheer up myself, I do it to make myself laugh and a man needs that especially when you are me and people constantly trying to get rid of you, would you believe when I say, in that storm that brought me here to Portugal, I didnt want to come here, but had no choice, the absolute first thought that came into my mind when I realize I had to turn to the shores here was the story of those three shepherd children in the village named Fatima here in Portugal, I didnt want to come here because I knew like those three kids there would be those who would try to conspire against me, and they have tried, they have tried to pull something dirty here, there are a whole lots of good people here too but the bad ones I have already seen and I know what they are up to, look guys I have a whole lot of enemies everywhere, many times just a stone throw away fro m me, this is the story of my life and I am used to it, and I am sure you remember when Iwrote about a ship was about to ram me over, had the captain that monster turned less than five seconds later than he had the would definetly had rammed me ove, it was that close, he turned a couple seconds too soon, you need to understand me too, after all I have gone through and seen you better be sure when I say, I have faith in God, because somebody is looking after me, so I do not fear anything, it doesnt mean the luciferians wont give up that easy, they will try and try and then try some more, these assholes control the whole world, all nations on this planet thy control, yes yours as well, so here we are with these monkeys think they are all powerful, but they are not, if they were they would certainly been able to kill me and yet here I am, the time they actually be able to get rid of me then you can start disbelief but as long as I am alive the revolution goes on :) look guys I dont say this out of pride but I am the only one that can save America from downfall no one else can do it, and I fear if I turn around and go to another country which I can if I want, I have plenty of options the world would turn into a chaotic place and the luciferians would have their way, there are a whole lot at stake right now, and I know some of these evil wicked losers think because the diseases they have infected me with and all the crap they have fed me that my organs will give up anytime soon and I would just drop dead, haa they have said that for decades now, according to their science, I should have been dead long long time ago, why cant their science explain why I am still alive, they have no answer to that, the luciferias among them they know the truth they know what is going on but they still wont give up, and I know they will try to ram me over or whatever when I am trying to cross the Atlantic, they know where I am at all time and they have all the resources they need but they wont be successful because God wont allow them to touch me physically so when I say why dont you friends also have faith you should, your faith should be as strong as mine is, I didnt intent to make this about me, the point to make was to be intellectual fair and honest arguments that could solve your problems not to polarize you even further while you think you are a smart ass just because your dumb arguments sound good to your lying eyes, i am not saying do not speak your mind or change your ideology, I am saying just dont be a hypocrite, have an honest debate, and may God let the truth set you free, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts