J.J. Abrams Reveals An Uncanny Message From Carrie Fisher

Look I dont like to hear ending of things and what do you mean the end of the saga, what happened ,did they finally settled down started a family and made a bunch of kids ?? thats not what true Jetties do, a true Jeddi is a playa, a casanova but very explosive like a hypernova, so what happens in reality is this, it has no end man dont tell me this is the end, or I will turn this damn boat around and heads to I dont know Asia or somewhere, look we have to talk this through, we have to come to an understanding here, a compromise of a sort, a peaceful resolution somebody give me the number to JJ Abrams I need to speak with him, look if its more money he wants just give it to him because in a couple of years time, I want to see the Star War saga continue, I will turn this boat around I am not kidding.

Stephen do something !!

Comments