Lebanon's capital split by rival protest marches | DW News

The supporters of president Mickel Aoun are Lebanese Christian, the supporters of the shia Muslims and their Hezbesheytan is Nasrala and the Sunnis is Harriri, and this is how these brainwashed cult followers has been programmed to put their support behind and this backward mindset is precisely what the other wise intelligent non sectarian new modern Lebanese are protesting against, they want not just one of them out of office but all of them, they want to change this backward divisive constitution of theirs to change into something that can actually work, the Iraqis have the same crazy constitution and the same corruption that has been allowed by this stupid system to change, they no longer want to be seen as Christians as Sunnis as Shias as Kurds they want to be Iraqis just as the new Lebanese wordly Lebanese want to be just Lebanese, tell me in what other country is the power divided by constitution like these countries have it and working, non whatsoever, you cant divide a country and force the president to be from one sect the prime minister from one sect the speaker of the parliament from another, in all these countries one is Iran, because the Shuias are in majority and by their idiotic constitution the powerful has wrote in they wont even allow others from other sects to have certain jobs and on top of that, the religion you subscribe to is written in your national ID, so where you go you can be either discriminated against or favored, it is utterly crazy and made to polarize people and in the case of molla Iran because the shias are in majority by fall, they have ALL the say, in the case of Iraq and Lebanon where one sect has not the vast majority as the shias in Iran have they divide up power in this manner instead, and non of these systems is working and this is why those with brains and those who are wise enough and those who does not worship a certain leader and those who has stepped out of this mindset worshiping individuals they know better controraty to their counterparts who still hang on their dear leaders tails and follow them to whatever end of hell they are dragged to, people must unite as ONE people and elect leaders not by which sect they are from but by their credentials and merits, so the Lebanese protesters are not saying, just get rid of their president and everything will be fine, they say we want them all gone and replaced and they want to change the constitution,and I pray to God they will be successful, because their cause is just, it just is, we all should support them in their struggles, the point is, the old ways didnt work for decades, and now the whole System has to change, the people know better what to do themselves, I know I support them and you should support them too, when God willing things goes well for them it will go better for all, it will create a more stable world, and I hope this is what you want as much as I want, we all want a better more fair more just world, and we shall have it no question about it, so I urge all people to take to protest, one day in a week we should have protest, on saturdays everyone should take to protest nicely without destroying things, very calmly and in a civilized manner take to the streets to protest, and only wave your national flags, otherwise you will only be divisive person and no good for the movement, and I cant believe those Iranians have not taken to protest yet, very disappointing, perhaps they love living or got so used to live under a anti Islamic totalitarian molla regime they now have fallen in love these these dirty molla donkeys, I can tell you how I feel about them, well I dont think it will be necessary, people know how I feel about them, I want them all hanged. 

Comments

Popular Posts