Luck doesn’t exist – psychologist
Its funny for some of these so called intellectuals say abstract things like luck hoping believing doesnt exist really but something like chance is real, the fool doesnt seems to understand he does believe himself, he believe luck doesnt exist, and I am sure he also believe the world was created from nothing, that the Big Bang came out of nothing, I am sure he believe that, and I also bet you he believe all this came to be by chance, but luck does is not real, I would agree with him on that, there is no such thing as luck, personally I believe, everything is very precisely calculated, everything is measured and everything weighted and that everything is judged, all these actually means that, things are judged and getting judged constantly, I also believe, there will be a final judgment of all things in existence, I believe we live at the middle world, eventually things will go two different roads, one is pleasant the other one is where chaos reign, and you dont wanna be there, its the opposite of a pleasant nice place, look guys, this world has an owner and He is Supremely Powerful, absolutely unmatched, I have told you this several times, even this Devil this fool even he has enormous respect for his Creator, he has never ever been rude in any way towards Him, he wouldnt dare, he is just wicked, he got jealous and darkness that way took over his damn mind and now he says, if he is going down he wants to bring as many down with him, it is simple as that, and we humans are better looking than he is, he is in fact very ugly, in his original form he is very super ugly, true story friends, in fact he looks frightening and he likes when people are afraid of him, the piece of shit feeds on that, I would say a chimp is better looking than he is, I am serious, our animals are better looking than he is, he is that ugly, a baby chimpanzee is hundred times better looking than he is, he is very very ugly, imagine the ugliest person on this planet, even that person is better looking than he is, these are the things you should know, and you will only here is from me and I am telling you the truth.
Comments
Post a Comment