Pompeo signals American support of Iran protesters

This Salami guy needs to be taught a lesson he never forgets, and he will be, he and his master, the Grand Prostitute of Iran, for now they have their hands full in Iraq and Lebanon 😜 when they have been isolated then their own time will come, I suggest we start to play sink ship again, with them, and if any US personnel is even harmed by the, nuking one or two of their military bases will be served as first course as a starter before the main meal comes, hot hot baby, making shishkebab of them to feed the dogs with them, I think even hungry stray dogs would jump over that crap I dont think they wont have it.
I also want to say this, President Obama didnt give them 150 Billion, it was 1,5 Billion in cash and then they got access to some credits in other countries, it wasnt any 150B, and also President Obama did the right thing at that time, if things had not prosecuted as it has today, I wouldnt be anti molla, all things happens for a reason, its Gods plan, we cannot go back and question why things happened in way that doesnt fit our liking now, we dont know what God have in plans for the future, I can say, it has worked out beautifully thus far, because I have become anti molla, and I will be the end of them, they fear me more than anything, for the right reason, they know I will capture their supreme molla and humiliate him like no one has been humiliated before in history.

Comments