Stephen Colbert Is "Darrylgorn" In The Next Installment Of The "Lord Of ...

I knew immediately Stephen was up to something when some of my sources informed me he went to New Zealand on mission to talk Peter Jackson into another three part of highly anticipated unforgettable masterpiece like the those two trilogies and after this pitch by Stephen Colbert I cant imagine Mr Jackson who we love mighty would turn him down, I hope he have something in works, to another thing, I was feeling a bit depressed lately and as always only Tephen and a few others could cheer me up, this clip did the job, and why wouldnt Ian McKeelen why wouldnt Viggo Mortensen make another appearance together with Stephen Colbert in a new adventure motion picture film who we know would be successful, I am starting to think they have something against my good friend Stephen, what the heck to get this movie going we could always dump Stephen and go on with it, its not like he have his own Hollywood walk of fame star or anything, he is not a real actor you know but he is good at pretending he is, anyways, I liked the attitude of Elijah Wood, that guy is game, and after all it was he who saved Middle Earth and all,.

Stephen Colbert is a natural born king, his next role should be a prince a king nothing less than royalty, he is the man with the Nr 1 late night show, everybody knows that.

Comments