Eddie Murphy's Red Leather Delirious Suit Was Destroyed by Keenan Ivory ...

Such a wonderful news, I was watching Coming to America while I was sailing between the great country of Portugal and Gran Canaria and thought how nice would it be if there would be a sequel a follow up to it and now I hear its coming to delight us all, I at least am overjoyed over this news, and I also watched My name is Dolomite and it was funny as seeing two penguins dancing in tango I tell you. you know that movie coming to america is very close to my heart, New york, daddy is coming home, all my babies, I have many babes :) waiting for me, I have thought about it, instead of sailing from the Bahamas straight up to NY I thought perhaps I could use that eastern channel and motor my way up to south or north Carolina and stop and meet a lot of people on the way, it would be a nice experience that way, and why do we have to Carolinas anyway, we have to do something  about that why do we have a north and a south, doesnt make sense, one fat ass Carolina is enough I think :):)

Comments