Are the US and Iran on the path to war? | UpFront (Full)

I think if you ask the US citizens if the US Sitcom is a terrorist organization they would laugh in your face, put this same question to the Iranians if they believe the IRG is a thuggish terrorising organization of the Iranian people I bet you 90% of the Iranians even inside Iran would give you each hundred bucks, so its not the same thing when the US declared IRGC a terrorist organization and the mollas in turn declared the whole US Army as one too, and another fact, the US was in war with Saddams Iraq, wth did Soleymani and his IRGC do in Iraq killing Americans anyway, look he had it coming his way, America was right in taking him out, and they didnt kill him in Iran, he was in Iraq unofficially tending to his unlawful criminal terrorist activities, look play with fire and you risk getting burned, why are people complaining, I mean a true soldier should be aware of the risks and shouldnt bitch like some of his supporters are, I say take Nasrala out next time, you have my blessing, trust me, I wont bitch if I am taken out and no one should either, we know the risk and what we are getting ourselves into, personally I am perfectly fine with it, while you are at it, dont take out that Supreme Whore Khameni, I want him for myself, I want him humiliated before he is thrown into a deep narrow pit where he shall eat and crap all in one, he doenst deserve better, he sold me as if i was worth nothing to a bunch of pedophiles, he and his cult will with Gods help pay for what he has done and not just to me, to countless of others, justice MUST get served, one way or the other, I have cursed him and his cult, God is just, God will ensure their fall and destruction in the most humiliating way, Inshallah, these mollas have so much to answer for.

Comments