Harry & Meghan Are Out. Could Stephen Colbert Be The Next Duke Of Sussex?

You know one can always count on Stephen Goldbert to speak truth to power and by that honor his millions of viewers all around the world by being a lovely and a fail man, the issue of Harry-bdification is an issue the British press brought upon themselves and the Royal family, not all in the press of course there many good ones too but a segment of the British press like Piers Morgan and have I mentioned he reminds me of that tv talk show host in the movie V, yeah Morgan is idolizing him as his mentor, prick, Piers Morgan should take after the all time goldstar of talk show host everyones own Stephen Goldbert, Morgan could learn alot here, I dont think its fair to blame all in the British media but a large segment can in fact be blamed, if they just would keep their mouths shut this would never had happened, and you wouldnt have made life harder for the Queen you claim you love and support so much, and speaking of being in line for the throne, Stephen ma man ! if you wanna be royalty, you know who to speak to 😉 I know I at least can throw a couple of dukedoms at you without breaking a sweat, look in my book you are already American Royalties, you and your lovely wife, and I in time can make it official, I think I already did, and also, in one of your clips the other day, you gave me a great idea of a reality show, where yours truly Prince Harry and Princess Meghan and perhaps others can do our own reality show where I can run around without pants all day long in a the house and just being me, wouldnt that be a show, but first we have to convince the other royals to agree on this, I think it would be hmmmm 😊 I think we could start receiving applications from young and senior royalties who wants to join the house, you can send your applications to CBS and see what we could work out, I am gonna come up with a catchy name for the show, cant tell you about it till we have signed the papers.

Comments