Meanwhile... Billie Eilish's "Bond" Theme Is Going To Be A Huge Hit

This is a serious topic you brought up Stephen, this Billie Ellish girl is all over the UK tv, last year when the British queen imprisoned me and sent me to one of their damn refugee camps, this Billie Eilish girl was all over the British TV, I mean everywhere you turned  your tv she was there, they couldnt get enough of her, that song almost drove me into insanity, it was so bad I started to watch Bangladeshi tv programs, it was crazy I am telling you, but I was also drugged so thank God I dont remember anything lol those bastard drugged me, it was so bad I couldnt remember my cell room number for three weeks, not kidding you, I was constantly drugged and what bothers me is, they used these Bangladeshi guys to do their dirty job, and these Bangladeshis pretended to be Muslims and everything, they prayed they fasted all that yet for a asylum they would even backstab me, I got very disappointed, with the drugs with the lies with the treatment and on top of it all, they stole my things AND my boat I had spent so much time on, its the queens fault !!!!!! she did it, sadistic bitch.

Comments